We exist to pursue God’s Presence and to advance His Kingdom on earth.
NBF is anchored in the love of God and is dedicated to the pursuit of His presence. The cry of our heart is to encounter God through passionate worship, prayer and obedience. It’s our goal for God’s love to be manifest in signs, wonders and miracles. The atmosphere at NBF is filled with adoration for God and love for one another. Our vision is to see our own personal lives and the world around us transformed by the amazing power of God’s love. We welcome you to join us on this adventure!
Our intention is to make God’s priorities our priorities. Our values drive our priorities. How we spend our time and where we put our energy and resources are visible evidences of our true values and priorities.
- There is only one true God who is the eternal King, Creator and Redeemer of all that is. He is perfectly holy, just, loving and truthful. He has revealed Himself to be eternally self-existent—one being in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible to be the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- The Lord Jesus Christ, the one and only Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin, Mary, and is God’s Anointed One, empowered by the Holy Spirit to inaugurate God’s Kingdom on earth. He was crucified for our sins, died, was buried, resurrected and ascended into heaven, and is now alive today, in the presence of God the Father and in His people. He is “true God” and “true man.”
- Humankind was created in the image of God to know and enjoy Him, yet we willfully rejected the Lordship and glory of God for which we were intended. Because of this, sickness,death and judgement entered the world and now creation experiences the effects and consequences of sin.
- We are saved by God’s grace, through faith, in the person and work of Jesus Christ. Anyone can be restored to fellowship with God through repenting, believing and receiving Jesus as their Savior and Lord. The Holy Spirit convicts, regenerates, justifies, and adopts us as we enter the Kingdom of God as His sons and daughters.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live holy and minister super-naturally. The baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 1:4-8 and 2:4 is poured out on believers that they might have power to be witnesses.
- The victorious redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides freedom from the power of the enemy—sin, lies, sickness, and torment.
- The Church consists of all who put their faith in Jesus Christ. He gave His church the ordinances of Baptism and Communion. The Church exists to carry on the ministry of Jesus Christ and further advance His kingdom by undoing the works of the enemy, living and telling the good news of God’s love, discipling the nations, baptizing and teaching them to love and obey God.
- In the ever increasing government of God and in the Blessed Hope, which is the glorious visible return of our Lord Jesus Christ for His overcoming bride—His church. Heaven and hell are real places. There will be a resurrection of the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting death.
Pastor Kent & Ardy Yorgey
Kent has been pastoring New Beginnings Fellowship since 1999. Kent and his wife Ardy have a passion to share the love of God and to see Jesus Christ become a reality in the lives of others. Both native Pennsylvanians, they long to see the revival power of God flood this region with God’s love, power, and transforming grace. Kent and Ardy were married in 1978 and have 3 children and 8 grandchildren.
Travis & Sarah Yorgey
Worship Leader & Childrens Ministry
Travis and Sarah came to NBF in September of 2011. Travis has been involved in worship ministry since the age of 13, and his desire is to see heaven invade earth through praise and worship. Travis and Sarah live in Allentown, PA with their 4 children and spend their free time doing life with friends and family.